The Treaty Relations Commission of Manitoba (TRCM) is dedicated to the partnerships that it has created in its efforts to strengthen, rebuild and enhance the Treaty relationship. The partnerships commit to an ongoing dialogue and assist in establishing a framework for collaboration to enhance Treaty education and understanding. These important partnerships are dynamic and have unique characteristics that support the goals and objectives of the Treaty Relations Commission of Manitoba.
Current partners include:
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police – “D” Division
- Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre
- Indigenous Leadership Development Institute Inc.
- Parks Canada
- Manitoba Conservation
- Brandon University
- Red River Community College
- Winnipeg Police Services
- Riding Mountain National Park and the Coalition of First Nations with interests in Riding Mountain National Park
- University College of the North
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Manitoba Human Rights Commission
- Treaty Land Entitlement Committee of Manitoba Inc.
We thank our partners for their continued support and for sharing the objective that all people should live in harmony based on knowledge and understanding of their cultural traditions; particularly as they relate to the Treaty relationship.