As part of the overall facilitation mandate the TRCM also provides Community Service in number of capacities through Advisory Committee and Community Board volunteerism. These committees and boards provide a vehicle for networking and outreach within the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba and beyond.
- Provincial Healthy Child Advisory Committee (PHCAC): Propose recommendations for the development of an integrated provincial childhood education strategy for Manitoba; Treaty Commissioner James Wilson is the Chair of this committee.
- Masters in Development Practice Advisory Circle (MDPAC): Advocate in local, national, and international communities for the advancement of Development Practice and advise the MDP program faculty and staff to ensure cultural and historical sensitivity; Treaty Commissioner James Wilson is a member of this advisory circle.
- Manitoba Education Research Network (MERN): Facilitate, promote, create opportunities, and support education research and professional development throughout Manitoba in key development areas; The TRCM is an Affiliate Organization Representative.
- The Coalition for Educational Opportunities (CEO): Promote leadership for culturally appropriate educational opportunities; Treaty Commissioner James Wilson is a member of this committee.
- The Community Advisory Council (CAC): To advise and support the Youth Campaign to End Racial Discrimination; The TRCM is a member of this advisory council.
- Treaty Legacy Foundation (TLF): To advance public education on Treaties between the Crown and Aboriginal Peoples in Canada; Treaty Commissioner James Wilson is a member of the volunteer board.